I'm back in Penang for almost three weeks already, overall I'm good and basically I just didn't have ohm to update my blog, that's why it's a bit dusty now. hehehe
Let me recall what I've been done for the past three weeks:
HK relatives, parents and Nana.
Hahaha!!!Ignore my Hello Kitty red batik! wahahaWith me inside!!!
After the relatives left, I had to prepare for my IETLS. Oh...I hope I can get band 7 or above for each four component. I know this sounds pessimistic but I really don't think I can get it at the first attempt. People around told me it's hard to get such a good result with only one attempt and I really don want to take it again as you know, it's freaking Rm 550 per test. It's not cheap OMG.
So...pray hard for me please. guan yin ma...bless me k...please please please. hahaha
Third week: Mommy was busy and is still busy on inviting people to my brother's wedding. So being a filial, lovely and sweet daugther, I woke up early and *ahem* trying?to help out? in the office *ahem* everyday. At least I was being productive.
Oh ya results are out. =) not too bad. But I am worried about my future now. I am planning to apply PR and work in Australia for a few years. This plan then always link me to applying job/getting job which is a headaching problem. I am worried I can't get a job...friends around me are either having internship or already got a job. Bloody hell I feel like I'm an ultimate slacker and spoiled kid. =((
Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaway, this is life and I won't give up in any situation. You always have obstacles ahead waiting for you and the only way is Face and Overcome them. No matter how reluctant you are to face the obstacles, you will have to eventually; if you don't you will just get stuck forever and ever in the particular chapter of your life, become a loser and could never move on.
Okok cut the crap. hahaha I'm here wishing everyone luck for the future and all the best.
AZA AZA FIGHTING!
No comments:
Post a Comment