Thursday, December 10, 2009

my new motto

YES! I have a new motto now which quoted by Kate Moss.

Yesterday I read this Kate Moss interview article and she was asked if she had any motto in her life, and she replied that she has a lot of motto in her life and one of them is

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS
omg that's so true and so I decided to make it my motto, it starts from now onwards! yes yes hahahhaha
Anyway, after reading the article I had myself 1 tuna donut and 2 cheese-sugar buns. =S
I wanna lose weight so badly people...HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?
But I have to say that I am not going for size zero, I just want to get rid of my flabby arms and big thighs, oooh and tummy. So I hope this new motto can lead me to hit my target...hopefully some day in the near future?

No comments: