Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Seriously...

I am actually quite pissed of you. I know you won't be reading my blog, but even if you do I don't really mind either.

Just to let you know, you are just somebody who we don't even give a damn about.
So can you
please stop making yourself like you are a smarty and everyone else is stupid.
please stop making yourself like you are mature and everyone else is childish.
please stop making yourself like you are some important guy and everyone should kneel down and beg you.

You can just live in your own world if you want to. And please remember we don't owe you anything. We've been pretty polite and not saying anything but what you did just make me pissed. You're the one that want to make the whole situation get worse. What? You want to make your own gang and show us howwwwwwwwwwwww MANY friends you have? HAHA Sorry we are not interested at all.

So please, think and think again before you say something or do something.

Oh ya, just take off your mask. Aren't you tired? You make us sick you know? Trying to fool everyone and talk something bad behind people's back... you have no difference with those busy body aunties or those high school girls having little cat fight. I really wonder when your friends will find out the true you, who are pathetic, emotional and self-centered.

One last thing, don't keep trying to ask people to be considerate while you are not being considerate.

I know I'm being mean in this post, but I really need to shoot them out.

You...just live in your own world and have your nice life.

No comments: