weeeeeeeee!!!
I've finally finished all my assignments!!!
no more sleepless nights and no more stresses.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Anyway, went to City for Friday's late night shopping with Herng and Yuren.
We had a lot of fun. So good to hang out with u guys. *wink* =D
So, let the pictures do the talkings =)
I took this while I was waiting for bus. Sky was blue and everything looked just perfect to me for no reason. Guess it was because of the relief after handing both 50% and 35% assignments within a week.
WAKAKAKAKAKAK
After we went Myer, we went in SportsGirl. =D
Herng with the huge nerdy spec. hahahah
Then Yuren came to us and insisted it's his style so he tried it on.
hahahah...

Nana didn't tag along to city but she was there with us for dinner at Hanami.
Since it was still early after we finished our dinner, we went back to City again for another shopping spree. =D






That's all what we do when we have super huge mirrors facing us. kekekke
Herng looked really tired in this. hahahah
We went to Herng's place after that since Nana and Yuren need to do assignment together but seemed like they got stucked in the middle of the super hard programming assignment. I tried to understand what are they trying to do, but sadly i got no clue even though Nana explained everything to me. =(
( I think it's too hard. kesian bangat... tapi jia you ar!)
Herng's new hippie look. Yuren said he has never seen Herng in this look before, wakakaka and asked Herng to speak like an Aussie
'HOW IS IT GOOOOING?' LOL
okay, that's all. I was tired and reached home at around 12.30am. hehe
Really looking forward for our next meet up!! We gonna have Indian food. yay!!
no more sleepless nights and no more stresses.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Anyway, went to City for Friday's late night shopping with Herng and Yuren.
We had a lot of fun. So good to hang out with u guys. *wink* =D
So, let the pictures do the talkings =)
I took this while I was waiting for bus. Sky was blue and everything looked just perfect to me for no reason. Guess it was because of the relief after handing both 50% and 35% assignments within a week.WAKAKAKAKAKAK
After we went Myer, we went in SportsGirl. =DHerng with the huge nerdy spec. hahahah
Then Yuren came to us and insisted it's his style so he tried it on.hahahah...

Nana didn't tag along to city but she was there with us for dinner at Hanami.Since it was still early after we finished our dinner, we went back to City again for another shopping spree. =D






That's all what we do when we have super huge mirrors facing us. kekekke
Herng looked really tired in this. hahahahWe went to Herng's place after that since Nana and Yuren need to do assignment together but seemed like they got stucked in the middle of the super hard programming assignment. I tried to understand what are they trying to do, but sadly i got no clue even though Nana explained everything to me. =(
( I think it's too hard. kesian bangat... tapi jia you ar!)
Herng's new hippie look. Yuren said he has never seen Herng in this look before, wakakaka and asked Herng to speak like an Aussie'HOW IS IT GOOOOING?' LOL
okay, that's all. I was tired and reached home at around 12.30am. hehe
Really looking forward for our next meet up!! We gonna have Indian food. yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment