It's been ages since I last updated my blog. A lot have happened and apparently I'm just a lazy bug...I keep all the photos but didn't post them up. So many thoughts in my mind but time passes, day by day I kind of forgetting some of them. And now I'm afraid I won't remember what I've been through for the last few years, the ups and downs, especially those memorable moments that nothing can replace.
As the title says, I'm having my very last spring study break now. It's only one short week and after that it's going to be so hectic. T.T
Anyway, papa and mommy reached Perth on Monday morning, it's seriously morning 7am. Nana and I could hardly woke up but still managed to reach there on time and picked them up. =D To be honest, we didn't have any clues or ideas of what to do for the whole week as they've been here for so many times, so bringing them to Fremantle or somewhere further to try or see something new just won't get their attentions.
But but but...I'm still happy they are here. =) At least it's more lively. hahaha We get to talk in a room, gossiping about relatives, watch TV together, share the laughter and etc. Aiya, I just think all of these that happening on me are just more than enough and I do really, as in REALLY appreciate what I have now. =)
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment